This pasta is the perfect light meal for a backyard meal. It is fresh and filled with green ingredients. The pasta is also full of flavor and guilt free.
- 1 6 oz piece of sashimi grade Tuna.
- 1/2 avocado sliced thin
- 1 scallion (green parts only sliced thin)
- 1 brown rice paper quickly fried in coconut oil and broken into small pieces
- Black Sesame seeds
- 1/2 jalapeño thinly sliced
- Juice from 1/2 a lemon
- 1 tablespoon tamari soy sauce
- Pinch of minced ginger
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
To make the the dressing mix all the ingredients in a bowl and whisk together.
Slice the tuna into 1/8 slices and arrange on two plates without overlapping. Drizzle or brush the tuna with olive oil and cover with plastic wrap. Very Lightly pound the tuna with a meat mallet or bottom of a small pot until you have a uniform thickness and the tuna covers the plate. You should just be spreading the tuna not really mashing.
Remove the plastic and arrange the garnish over the tuna. Then drizzle the dressing over the tuna and sprinkle with a little salt.