I’m not the biggest fan of plain chicken breast, but roasted whole on the bone, well seasoned with salt and a herb butter is irresistible.
- 1 tablespoon chopped shallot
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves, pulled from stems and chopped
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 3 tablespoons room temp grass-fed butter
To make the herb butter. Place a small pan over low heat, add a tablespoon of olive oil with the garlic and the shallots and cook for a minute or two until they become fragrant, you do not want them to color. Remove from the heat and let it cool slightly. In a medium sized bowl, mix the herbs, lemon zest and the garlic shallot mixture until it well mixed.